Secrecy Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

l1nkx's application

3 posters

Go down

l1nkx's application Empty l1nkx's application

Post  l1nk Tue Dec 29, 2009 8:53 pm

Sup everyone ,

Here's my App for Secrecy.

Name: Hendrik L.
Age: 15 , quite young but I'm able to speak english well.
Availability: Nearly everyday , depends on if I planned something on Reallife or not^^. I can play 24/7 , if I wanted to. Very Happy
Previous Games: Umm.. I started with L2 when I was 12 , going on with WoW , then some MMO's like FlyFF/CABAL (still playing but not really much)/Kal/Silkroad.
Connection/Computer Specs: Intel Core2 Duo 2,13 GHZ , 2GB Ram , 200GB Space , Windows XP but probably I will move to Win7 soon.
What Class Do You Want to Play: So seriously I really don't care. I like nearly every class , also played Support's like Summoner already.
Previous Clans: I havn't got any Clan on L2R right now.
Short Lineage History: Okay , wow that's a long story. Starting on a german Roleplay Server (Imothep or smth like that (x2 rates)) where I stayed like a year , after wipe due to Hacker attacks stopped l2 for ~1 month. After that short break I joined on L2Fortuna played there REALLY long , like 2 years under the name's ,"Gorlerk", "Elomar" , "Firnathil" (Spectral Master Hero while I was playing). Was playing on L2F mainly , was in the Clan Infinity. After Infinity broked up and everybody stopped l2 which I were mostly playing with I also took a long break. Started then on some Highrates (Eko kinetics and some others) but got kinda bored really fast , no clan , no ppl to play with. Then I took again a long break and went to Counterstrike Source (yeah I know I'm just 15 but , here noone cares :DD). After I got bored of CSS (some days ago) I started again with Lineage2 on L2R with one good friend I made while my time with CSS. When I were lvling and farming at FZ I met ascender (which name remembered me because of L2F) which told me Massa is here too (with whom I also played a long time at L2F , Hi massa btw Very Happy).
Class Experience: I got no special like classes , I played every Class and got an average Skill in every Class. Like to PVP with Mage/Dagger/Archer. Just started on L2R to like Healer/Tank at PVE and PVP Very Happy.
Raiding Experience: Made some on Imothep/Fortuna but not that much that I can say I'm uberraidpro1337.
PVP Experience: I PVP well , but atm I'm just farming for good equip because I noticed that's the secret why I got killed so fast Very Happy.
Main Assist , Assister , Support Umm , I got no target Macros until yet because I never needed it due to talking to my Mate at voice or beeing in random Raid party's , but I always do some Macro's etc. when I got some skilled clan which isn't full of retards.
Secrecy references: I know Massacre a.k.a. KingOfPaagrio and Ascender and some other I think but don't really remember them also when Massa tells me I may now them Very Happy.
Non-Secrecy References: Massa may know me most here.
Why Secrecy?: Noticed them at FZ pvping quite well and because I heard it isn't full of no-english retards.
Questions Are u using any Voiceprogramms? Would help me more with communicating and beeing organised for PVP/Siege's :p

So that's it , hope u liked it.

So Far~ l1nk

P.S.: In-Game nicks are l1nkx , xLuma

l1nk

Back to top Go down

l1nkx's application Empty Re: l1nkx's application

Post  Flavius Wed Dec 30, 2009 4:08 am

He is an old friend of mine who i fight with lots of wars Smile and i asked him to make an application and see what he's got

l1nk wrote:Are u using any Voiceprogramms? Would help me more with communicating and beeing organised for PVP/Siege's :p
Yes we use TeamSpeak
Flavius
Flavius

Back to top Go down

Post  ad0k Sat Jan 02, 2010 9:52 am

interesting aplication.

but even better then read it, is to kow you played with one of the guys im proud the most, king. so sure, why not trial your ass and we will see how things will be.

+1 for me, and enough said
ad0k
ad0k

Back to top Go down

Post  ad0k Mon Jan 04, 2010 3:18 pm

LF this guy...
ad0k
ad0k

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content