Secrecy Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Application

3 posters

Go down

Application Empty Application

Post  KarL Thu Dec 10, 2009 3:58 pm

Hi, im Karl and i play l2 since c4. im 18 and i ve been most of my l2 life in fortuna server (R.I.P) long time ago i know massacre and we re very close friends, and we go together to all.I like oly and pvp, and i use to play mages, especially summoners and healers.i also play nukers. I want to apply for this clan because i ve seen its rlly well organized and u re kind all each other.u ll know me in relapse as charles, karlox or more frecuently as BioB1tch. hope u accept me, yours, KarL.

KarL

Back to top Go down

Application Empty Re: Application

Post  lFD Thu Dec 10, 2009 4:13 pm

Didn't bother readdin ur apply, cuz u failed at makin one, and i hope u never come back in here.

lFD

Back to top Go down

Application Empty new application

Post  KarL Thu Dec 10, 2009 4:55 pm

Post Admin on Fri Mar 20, 2009 7:31 pm
a) Personal Information

Name: Carlos

Location/Timezone: chile/gmt-4

Availability: 12pm-7pm gmt -4

Previous Games: Mu, AION, L2

Connection/Computer Specs: 2mbps very stable, core 2 duo 2gb ram geforce 9500gt 1gb

What Class Do You Want to Play: oly: pp not oly: ee,se, summoner ( all kinds), cardinal, nukers.

Previous Clans: Fun Factory

Short LIneage History: I play L2 since c4, and most of my l2 life was in fortuna server ( also tried several chilean).Chars named karlox, charles, parsley were mine.then it died and i came here to relapse, after tryin several other servs that i didnt like

b)Experience

Class Experience:i ve always played mages, but arcana lord, prophet and elven elder r my favourites, their chance to make tons of strategies r what i like of those classes, specially in oly.atm im trying pp on relapse serv, but i ve seen lots of unbalances that nerfs my playstyle, but not for that im gonna quit.out of oly, i like to play all kind of summoners, also swordsinger and in general, suporter.I think im good at the classes mentioned because i ve fight a lot with them, and u learn more of ur defeats than ur victories.

Raiding Experience: i ve got experience in clan raids, baium, antharas, aq, and jewelry droping raid bosses. as usual , in those parties i played as suporter and my job was to keep everyone alive.I must learn about the new features of gracia a bit, coz i left playing almost totally between hellbound and gracia.

PVP Experience: i rlly like sieges, specially when they are well organized and we re defending. but in general, i prefer little scale pvp, not whole party ones, althought i do my best on many ppl pvp.

Main Assist, Assister, Suport: As i said, i rlly consider myself a supporter, i can contribute to clan with some healing and buffin ( althught theres buffer but there r some buffs that arent on it) overall pet ones, besides of farming and share what i have enough.

c)Last Commments

Secrecy References: yep, massacre Very Happy great friend of mine.

Non-Secrecy References: massacre, caesar, avanti.

Why Secrecy?: i saw u are rlly well organize, u share between you and u re kind to all ur clan members, there arent clan pets.

Got Questions?: can i have a second chance please? i was in a hurry and didnt read the upper posts, sorry about that.

thanks, karl

KarL

Back to top Go down

Application Empty Re: Application

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down