Secrecy Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SEGA/Saturn Recruitment

Go down

SEGA/Saturn Recruitment Empty SEGA/Saturn Recruitment

Post  SEGA Wed Feb 17, 2010 4:45 pm

a) Personal Information

Name: Zoran

Location/Timezone: Timisoara, Romania, GMT+2

Availability: 05:00 PM - 03:00 AM GMT+2

Previous Games: L2, MU, Aion
Connection/Computer Specs: connection: 100mbs; PC specs: CPU: AMD Athlon X2 6000+, GPU: Nvidia GeForce 9800gt, motherboard: Asus M2N-X, PSU: 750W, RAM: 2x2gb (800mhz)

What Class Do You Want to Play: I want to play with Tyrant but i can play with Stormscreamer and Sagittarius also...

Previous Clans: on curent server i have been only in Request.

Short Lineage History: I have playd on L2Fortuna(Overblooded, Saturn,SEGA), Incompetence(Saturn), Ownege(SEGA,Saturn), Relapse(SEGA,Saturn,Overblooded), Vendetta(SEGA), Blue Dragon(Saturn), L2Tns(Saturn,SEGA)...thats about it, no retail gameplay.

b)Experience

Class Experience: I think that as a archer i do prety good, also as a nuker i also do prety good.

Raiding Experience: on the servers i playd there wasn't alot of raiding stuff because the servers where mostly high rate but for a raidboss we usualy needed for about 7-8 nukers, 1-2 healers and a wc.

PVP Experience: Do you like Sieges? Mass PvP's? What about small scale and ganking ppl? Hell yeah! thats the the best part in a MMORPG.

Main Assist, Assister, Suport: I can take targets and also i can assist and suport so i can help the clan no matter the position i am in.

c)Last Commments

Secrecy References: KingOfPaagrio

Non-Secrecy References: -

Why Secrecy?: Some friends and I started a small ally on this server but i think its better for all of us if we play under the same "dog tag".

Got Questions?: no questions for now. Thx!

SEGA

Back to top Go down