Secrecy Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Morffen Relapse

Go down

Morffen Relapse Empty Morffen Relapse

Post  Morffen Fri Jan 08, 2010 5:21 pm

Name: Morffen / Robert

Location/Timezone: Where are you located? Ex.: Poland/GMT +1

Availability: 15h + with meftw ;D

Previous Games: Kalonline Clan Hybryds / Silkroad clan BlackEra / Linegage 2 Celes: Solution ally WeGotThis (ZERG) xD / RPG-CLUB 30x Clan: Absolute , Pokeballz / Kastien: Solution , Pokeballz / and many servers .. Wink and i play 4-5 years

Connection/Computer Specs: What type of connection do you have? Is it stable? What about your computer hardware?
AMD Phenom(tm) 8450
Tripel Core Processor
2.10 GHz , 4.00 GM RAM
500 GB SATA

What Class Do You Want to Play: This is where you post the classes your want to play.
Sagi eq: Draco set , Vesper+11 , ES for farma kings home with meftw

Previous Clans: This is where you list your previous clan(s).

Short LIneage History: Where did you play? Retail? Char names? Show SS if possible
Franz / AW 78 , Glad 77+ / and no screens , bcuz i have new computer ;P

b)Experience

Class Experience: Tell us how skilled you are at that class, what makes you play it, and how good you are.
AW , Glad , Adv , Bishop , Saggi (For archer dont need expiriance ;D)

Raiding Experience: What do you know about Raid Bosses and how to kill them?

PVP Experience: Do you like Sieges? Mass PvP's? What about small scale and ganking ppl?
ofc

Main Assist, Assister, Suport: how can you help your clan? Calling targets? Just basic suport? or You are used to be an assister?

c)Last Commments

Secrecy References: Do you know anybody in Secrecy?

Non-Secrecy References: List of people we can contact to inquire more info regarding you.

Why Secrecy?: Why do you want to join our clan?
i think u are good clan

Got Questions?: Do you have any questions for us?

Morffen

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum