Secrecy Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Grensid, just to introduce :P

Go down

Grensid, just to introduce :P Empty Grensid, just to introduce :P

Post  Grensid Tue Dec 29, 2009 11:49 pm

Uga! I'm already with ya, but... Ah well xD

a) Personal Information

Name:
Sebastian

Location/Timezone:
Poland GMT+1

Availability: while I don't need to study to any exams

Previous Games: Warcraft3, Diablo 2, Quake series, Doom series, Hexen 2, Heretic 2, a lot of Star Wars games, with old school X-wing vs Tie-Fighter on and many, many other games xD

Connection/Computer Specs: good enough to play on hi details and to not lose fluent gameplay, afraid only of blackouts Razz

What Class Do You Want to Play:
Doom Cryer mostly, but I don't mind... Sorc / WC / EE / AW (lame) / gladi at your service Razz

Previous Clans: On Relapse FunFactory Razz Was leader of ELEMENT at few servers and we wasn't that bad after all I think/hope, ask others.

Short Lineage History: From C1 - FortL2 (dead), through c4 - MobL2 (dead), Dragon Network (Mercury / later Infinity x5) (Does DN is still alive? Oo') [into c6], Abyss, L2Ultimate (dead?), Grosnin Server (dead), L2Fortuna (good 2-3 years of playin' with some breaks, also dead server), some random x1 server (probably also dead xD), L2Pride, L2Vibe (dead), TnS - Devianne Razz
At the 2 1st servers I was playin' as DragOn15, stupid lik kid0, later as Grensid as You all know me today x]
Grensid
Grensid

Back to top Go down

Grensid, just to introduce :P Empty Re: Grensid, just to introduce :P

Post  Grensid Tue Dec 29, 2009 11:51 pm

b)Experience

Class Experience:
WC, some ppl from Fortuna which are here can say what I did with it with weapon withoat Acu against better geared xD Sorc, hmm there were few times when I dropped donated gladi (who knew how to play) at oly if that matters, but it was before Vesper came >.>"
Used to play "worse" classes to see how I can beat that "better" ones in PvP Razz
Way of thinking: "Look how I'm playin' with WC, now imagine me with OL" or "Look how I'm healin' pty with EE, now imagine me as Cardi..." (actually I'm not good healer - had no time to practice skills xD)

Raiding Experience: Always felt annoyed when ppl took too high lvl on Barakiel xP Basicly I'm not the one who kills the RB, I'm only supporting as WC or EE as buffer, pseudo-healer (WC) or assistant, sometimes main healer (EE). Usually if we had good pty we had np.

PVP Experience: Most fun in 1v1 I guess, I remember old times with selfbuffs, eh xD MassPvP? Sure, put me only in right good pty Razz Sieges? Hey I made up many times partys for it as when Susi trusted me in Morituri at L2F and later when I ressurected ELEMENT project, lulz xD

Main Assist, Assister, Suport: Supporter or Assister, np. When I start to target other ppl than whole pty has targetted, than probably stop assisting me cuz I'm gonna try my luck with Dreaming Spirit and you dont want to interrupt someone sleeping after it, believe me! ><" But if you see that I'm hitting it, than go on, help me up xD
@Against archers: if I'm spamming Dreaming Spirit and they're running, just fucking hold on with making damage. Wait untill sleep lands, come closer to that fag and than Razz
Grensid
Grensid

Back to top Go down

Post  Grensid Wed Dec 30, 2009 12:06 am

c)Last Commments

Secrecy References: Lemme think O.< Asce, Flavius, Nex and some other folks xD

Non-Secrecy References:
Dragon191190, Jumel, Destiny, Sucof, Jadar, Buakavv, (thos ones were ELEMENT members, I guess there's more of them here, or there were more of them Razz ), Flavius, Caesar (also was in ELEMENT), Zurona aka Eagleye (also was in ELEMENT for a small time), Asce, Avanti (he wasn't truelly in my clan, but I had hand on his char xD), my bad... Also BaDaD (also ELEMENT member, but eh... not that organised with leading part xD), You can also try to ask about me some SlaYers members, surely JULIAN remembers me xD

Why Secrecy?: BECAUSE! xD

Got Questions?: I'm taking only 1 slot in ur clan, don't kick me if I'll be inactive, please? T_T I'm studying xD

Happy? xD Limit of symbols per post is just too small for me, just pff no words xD

Oh and small EDIT: When I didn't studied at hi-school I had more time to play and my activity was like 2-8h per day xD
And there were also some other servers... I remember that I followed POiSON to one and once followed B2B at other, just to see what are they doin', ofc they did same all the way xDDD Also some other random hi, mid and low rated servers Razz Written only those which I remember from name, with that one x1 exception Razz
Grensid
Grensid

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum