Secrecy Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Zurona Info

2 posters

Go down

Zurona Info Empty Zurona Info

Post  Zurona Tue Dec 29, 2009 1:02 pm

I am alraidy in clan, but here just some info about me Smile

a) Personal Information

Name: Jan Willem

Location/Timezone: Netherland GMT +1

Availability: Everyday +/- 4 hours

Previous Games: I dont play any other MMO's, the other games i play are on my PS3 like Soul Calibur 4, Devil May Cry

Connection/Computer Specs: Windows XP Pro 32 bit, Dual Core 4 GB ram (3 in use Razz )

What Class Do You Want to Play: I play Duelist a lot

Previous Clans: FunFactory

Short LIneage History: I started on l2word c3 i learned a lot about the basics of l2 my char was a TH called SimplyTH. When that server got i wipe i stopped there. After some server try outs i came to L2 Fortuna i played there for a long time and sufferd 2 wipes there. First i had an Moonlight Sentinel called Eagleye when a wipe came i maked a TH called Zuron.
I played on L2Pride as well with a Soultaker called Kairo. I played on L2Ownage as well with an Overlord called Fightro, on that server i joined FF for the first time. When l2 ownage got banned i went to L2Fortuna again... And now im here on Relapse

b)Experience

Class Experience: Hmm one of the hardest parts for me. I know good how to use a gladi. And if i can say so myself im quite skilled with it Smile

Raiding Experience: Never my favo part of L2 cuz mostly i needed to go to a mage sub ( and i hate mages ) anyway i know how to handle them Razz

PVP Experience: My self prefer the small pvp's but for a change i like sieges and mass pvp's as well. but im not very experienced in that

Main Assist, Assister, Suport: Im a an true blooded assister Smile

c)Last Commments

Secrecy References: yes i know some ppl in Secrecy that the reason i joined probably Razz KingOfPaagrio he was my clan leader on L2f and i know him a long time. Ascender he was clan leader of FunFactory

Non-Secrecy References: Avanti and robi i gues Razz

Why Secrecy?: Cuz some of my friends joined and i think/hope it is a very nice clan to be in

Got Questions?: Not right now, if i have it someday i will ask Razz
Zurona
Zurona

Back to top Go down

Zurona Info Empty Re: Zurona Info

Post  Flavius Wed Dec 30, 2009 4:15 am

He is a part of my old crew, he is a good friend and loyal member he has my +1
Flavius
Flavius

Back to top Go down

Post  Zurona Wed Dec 30, 2009 5:08 pm

Hmm u can close this topic now :O
I decided to take a break from l2 for a while cuz i have a lot of school work right now, and i need to clear my head a bit a lot has happend in L2 and my RL.
Maybe i decided this on a very stupid moment my excuses for that Sad. I hoped a new clan would make me feel better but it doesnt :O so i left clan cuz i dont wanna waste place in ur great clan Smile i dont know when i come back but it can take a few weeks if not more.

Anyway i wish all of u a very good New Year Smile,

Greetz Zurona
Zurona
Zurona

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum