Secrecy Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Introduction á la Ascender

5 posters

Go down

Introduction á la Ascender Empty Introduction á la Ascender

Post  Ascender Mon Dec 28, 2009 9:44 am

"For the Record"

I'm already in, but if u still want to know something about me, i'm happy to spam u all about it o.o

Name: Bart
Location/Timezone: Netherlands, GMT +1
Availability: A LOT, and i mean, ALOT.
Previous Games: Previous games & Other games i still play right now. Aion, WoW & CoD 4, IL-2, Lock-On.
Connection/Computer Specs: Vista QQ but i have no probs with it, 64 bit, Quad Core, 4 gig of rams.
What Class Do You Want to Play: MOONLIGHT SENTINEL F-T-W AND I DONT CARE U DONT LIKE ELVES ADOK THEY OWN!!!!
Previous Clans: FunFactory, as Clanleader for nearly 2 years.
Short Lineage 2 History: Started out on some 7x server back in C3, where my friends made me have a bishop with dualswords, i really don't remember alot than that other that i smacked people for a WHOPPING 7 damage in Giran siege.... 2,5 weeks later we moved server and i made SR for the first time, and i've been one eversince. Been at retail in Late C5 through to the start of Gracia, nearly, when the Gustin server merged with another who'se name i forgot to make Phoenix. I got bored and left after having reached lv71 (which i actually frapsed, getting lv71 ^^). Played on private servers during and after my retail time, which include for sure, EchoKinetics, TnS, Ownage (the old one), Excavated, TehGamers, InC, and that's all i can recall for now.

b)Experience
Class Experience: MS, MS, MS, MS, nuff said.
Raiding Experience: You shoot them, obviously. Funny thing is on retail everyone actually used archers and not mages cause they never ran out of mana. Though once we did that Tiger over at anghell waterfalls with 3 parties (of which like 2 whole dudes were in A-grade wohoo ^^) and we got raped EPICLY. that was fun...
PVP Experience: Ran many sieges frustrated me to heart attacks... no seriously i don't want to lead them.
Main Assist, Assister, Suport: 9 out of 10 times i've been the one calling the shots as the Main Assister, i know i am an archer but i do usually grab out healers and nukers quite effectively imo. That said i don't like tanks very much.

c)Last Commments
Secrecy References: Does half the clan vote?
Non-Secrecy References: Uhm, everyone?
Why Secrecy?: U know that...
Got Questions?: Yeah, where do i find your cookies? I joined just so i can nick those NOW WHERE ARE THEY!!?????
Ascender
Ascender

Back to top Go down

Introduction á la Ascender Empty Re: Introduction á la Ascender

Post  ad0k Mon Dec 28, 2009 9:48 am

Good to have you around. also i can see you have alot of experience on High-rate servers and on the latest chronicles.

Welcome to the family Ascender
ad0k
ad0k

Back to top Go down

Introduction á la Ascender Empty Voules Vous couche avec mois?

Post  Flavius Mon Dec 28, 2009 9:54 am

Damn u Asce, i wanned to get away from u and here u came to >.<... joking ^^

Wellcome, good to have u in the gang Smile
Flavius
Flavius

Back to top Go down

Post  Basuh Mon Dec 28, 2009 10:16 am

UUU NOOOO xD welcome :p
Basuh
Basuh

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Dec 29, 2009 4:47 am

O.o ~~~~~bart~~~~~ is here. welcome.btw there are no more cokies i ate them all yesterday sry.

Back to top Go down

Post  Decoy Thu Dec 31, 2009 8:35 am

How could u recruit that nab omg! Hes nothing but trouble! rendeer

Decoy

Back to top Go down

Post  Ascender Fri Jan 01, 2010 11:39 am

'cause they can
What a Face
Ascender
Ascender