Secrecy Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Nex's App

5 posters

Go down

Nex's App Empty Nex's App

Post  Nex Wed Dec 16, 2009 1:08 pm

Personal Information

Name: Cris

Location/Timezone: Where are you located? Poland/GMT+1

Availability: Depends. During exams lower, but out of it Im pretty available for sieges and pvp.

Previous Games: This is where you list the other MMO/Games that you've played. Most known is still L2

Connection/Computer Specs: Last days sort of unstable... Mostly pretty good connection, static 20mbps UP. Good for l2 and sometimes frapsing (on unlagged servers)

What Class Do You Want to Play: Duelist, Adv, Saggi (depends on party setup)

Previous Clans: BC, lately FF

Short Lineage History: Didn't join retail at all. SS has been deleted (unfortunately).
I played old l2max - 25x, been hero there as SK. Later some mid-rates and high in last time. Also was on l2inc as a Nex and TnS as Nexy.

Experience

Class Experience: You can test me on duelist and TH. I think Im most skilled in those classes. Also used to play as Saggi since I was playing with BC and there wasn't "random class playing". Pure pwnage pt setup.

Raiding Experience: Don't really know what to say. Enough knowledge to raid them.

PVP Experience: Sometimes I like 2-3 archers pt. Kitting etc, you know Razz

Main Assist, Assister, Suport: I didn't like to be an assister, cos some ppl used to accuse me for being slow / some that Im fast. Most of time rather assisting MA.

Last Comments

Secrecy References: Don't want to call anyone name, because I don't know how will they react and so on.

Non-Secrecy References: heh, whole BC (if you catch anyone). If you get on raven, he can tell me how do I play.

Why Secrecy?: Since SG isnt recruiting anymore, Im looking for a clan able to organize pvp's.

Got Questions?: Do you have any questions for us? I think Im fine.

Nex

Back to top Go down

Nex's App Empty Re: Nex's App

Post  ad0k Wed Dec 16, 2009 2:10 pm

I know Nex, and i saw him in pvp alot of times to say he knows how to do it. But in here, the problem isnt the player skills. For me, the problem is Nex leaving a clan that 'could' grow up, and with his exit, they will have a great loss.

Also, i already got enough ppl to worry about, dispite the fact i saw FF as friends i dont want this clan to became a merge of both clans.

2nd remark, like you said SG wasnt recruiting, sounds like we are a 2nd choice. Ill leave this as a wrong choice of words, nothing more.

In the end, u got the +1, but for your skills and because i know you good enough.

I want to see comments in here.
ad0k
ad0k

Back to top Go down

Post  SCREEN Wed Dec 16, 2009 2:39 pm

Since u make a good application i will tell u this...

we gonna think about yor apply but make that sh1t in mind u need a Support class it means = Card or EE

other question did u apply first on SG them on us ?

cumps zG
SCREEN
SCREEN

Back to top Go down

Post  Nex Wed Dec 16, 2009 2:49 pm

I was talking with Kridsten since I know him a while. However I know more ppl inside MC right now.

I have cardi bish, playing pretty well but I burned my wep with passive p.def. So Ill get on bish when I get aug again Wink

Nex

Back to top Go down

Post  lFD Wed Dec 16, 2009 3:52 pm

http://secrecy.omgforum.net/recruitment-f3/recruitment-status-close-t189.htm

ad0k wrote:2nd remark, like you said SG wasnt recruiting, sounds like we are a 2nd choice. Ill leave this as a wrong choice of words, nothing more.

lFD

Back to top Go down

Post  SCREEN Wed Dec 16, 2009 4:00 pm

lFD wrote:http://secrecy.omgforum.net/recruitment-f3/recruitment-status-close-t189.htm

ad0k wrote:2nd remark, like you said SG wasnt recruiting, sounds like we are a 2nd choice. Ill leave this as a wrong choice of words, nothing more.

true i dont like that idea we are the 2nd choice, but i give him a opportunity if EVERYONE agree ...

btw im not gonna decide this alone...
SCREEN
SCREEN

Back to top Go down

Post  Flavius Wed Dec 16, 2009 4:17 pm

Hei there Nex, my opinion is that u shouldn't leave FF, if u leave the oder members will leave to u should stick to ascender.
But that is just my suggestion...
....your friendly KingOfPaagrio
Flavius
Flavius

Back to top Go down

Post  Nex Wed Dec 16, 2009 4:21 pm

It wasn't like a second choice. I just had a contact with DayNNight and I was pvp'ing with P1nante, so I simply asked them.
I wasn't sure if you would recruit me, that's why I didn't ask you on 1st place. Also Basuh, King and Bio came here and pvp with them was cool.
Thx again for answers

Nex

Back to top Go down

Post  SCREEN Wed Dec 16, 2009 4:26 pm

OK ... but keep this on mind if "we open" a slot for u on clan dont think we gonna recrut everyone from FunFactory...

gn we talk later =*
SCREEN
SCREEN

Back to top Go down

Post  Nex Wed Dec 16, 2009 4:37 pm

I didn't make an app for FF, just for me :p

Gn

Nex

Back to top Go down

Post  Basuh Thu Dec 17, 2009 3:49 am

i played whit nex in ff, and he was good whit their class i saw him whit duelist, and th and he was good , i also saw him whit bishop another class that he can play good(he does "bishop work"), he's not like other dudes that go on rambo , he's smart on pvp.

And i dont think u should stay in ff they are over, a lot of members left, no point to still there.
gl
Basuh
Basuh

Back to top Go down

Post  ad0k Thu Dec 17, 2009 9:17 am

I have sent a msg to Midget thru forum, trying to understand whats goin on with FF and whats their objectives.

Ofc wtv is his answer if Nex wants to leave FF, its not up to us. But before we recruit him, i need to understand whats goin on.

According to midget answer, ill keep things updated in here
ad0k
ad0k

Back to top Go down

Post  ad0k Fri Dec 18, 2009 2:26 am

K, like i said before i had to contact Midget (FF CL) to know more about whats goin on in there in order to prevent a mass exodus of FF members. Here are the msg's we exchanged.

Greetings

First of all, i hope your exams went good, and u success in everything. And good that RL is in front of L2, only shows how responsable you are. Now about the real topic. I have been geting some applications from FF members. Its true in November i recruited 2 of them wich stated to me some personal reasons to leave FF, and instead of having them joining BS or Enmity i recruited them myself.

I would like to make it clear that im not looking for FF members, and this 2 guys left by their own will, and it would never or will never happen that im asking FF's to join my clan.

Now, about the applications im getting, so far our recruit is closed. Simple reason is we are doing a trial on the new members, and for sure, i dont intend to keep them all. Yet, the main reason is, i dont want FF to die. And some of the important members of FF are not happy how things are goin. Also it was told to me by a GM, FF are rebuilding, so, would be stupid if i started accepting this aplications.

I would like you to clear the situation. I exposed this to Ascender, but he pass the ball to you. MurderCrits members since the time of SG have a huge respect and friendship with FF clan, and it have been like this since the begin. I do pretend to help FF like i did in oly, and in pvp.

Please, enlight me how things are goin, because if it the plan to finish the clan, ill get some of this guys in here. But you tell me u want to rebuild it, all i can offer is my help.

Thank you for the time, and welcome back

And his answer

hi adok,,

well yes my exams are over now, and about FF i rlly dont know. just logged few times my self, i play in FF now for 5 years, so i dont want to end it like this. the reason i joined BS before was bcs on our forum some ppl posted that we would change server, most were sick of l2relapse. so bcs some were leaving i went to be BS (wich i tought were my last days here) to have a bit pvp and not 1 vs 50 zerg from quantum or w/e.

anyway, im back in FF now, we are getting some members back, some went inactive. i guess we got them nearly all back except kevin (who moved to SG) and some new guys we were in the clan for maybe a week. if they wanna join again they can pm me, np with that.

Thanks for your help, and yes i would like to rebuild the clan, but it wont be like before.
i got now 3 weeks holidays, so i got time.

Thnx adok once again, Gr midget

Now, the ball is in your side Nex. If its what you want, i got no problems in recruit you. But im sure u should have a word with Midget and perhaps giving them a chance. All i know is that i wouldnt like to see a clan disapear because their best members are changing clans.
ad0k
ad0k

Back to top Go down

Post  ad0k Fri Dec 18, 2009 5:11 am

recruited
ad0k
ad0k

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content